domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012

Searching for love


-      Daddy, tell me a story!
-      All right, go and get your storybook
-      No, no, not one of those, a real story
-      A real story?
-      Yes! Tell me about when you were younger
-     Well, then, I´ll tell you a love story that could be a bit sad but I hope it provides you a little awareness.

    -      As you know I got married very young. We got a head start on our relationship because we love each other very much and we only thought in our future. After some years we decided to live together and we lived happyly some years more. She had always dreamt about having a baby, so few years later Jonh was born. But our life changed completely because we could not do the same things we used to do before and we could not sleep well because of his cryings, and as result of this we were very irritable and irritate. Any little problem could become a mountain. First months and years passed away and it became better but the baby took up too much time and his mother only payed attention to him. I felt like a abandoned dog; the flame of our love was disappeared.

           One day I knew a woman who told me she liked me and we began to meet in hidden places... I deceived my own wife into thinking that I had much work or I had to travel for work to spent my time with the other woman. We felt in love but I didn´t know what to do: stay with my family in a safe life or began a romantic story with another woman.

 You know the rest of the story. Well, that´s it, have you enjoyed the story?

-      Yes, it was great. Thanks
-      I´m glad, now off to bed.
-      Daddy?
-      Yes?
-      I love you very much but I miss mammy
-      I know it, so do I. She must not have died....
-      Well, what are we doing tomorrow?
-   I don´t know, we may go to the zoo with John, your stepbrother must stay with us this weekend.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario